Thursday, August 17, 2006

Bo


Grandpa,
I am having trouble getting this card started. Not because I am worried about the situation we are in, but because I am struggling to find the words to express my feelings for you. You have meant so much to all of us, but my views of you are slightly different than that of the other cousins. You and Grandma saved my life, through you I have truly seen the love of God. You have given me a real snapshot of the Father.
Grandpa, you have set an example of walking with Christ that each of us will follow for the rest of our lives. I have learned so much from you. Thank you for everything you have done for me. I could never begin to count all the things you have done.
Through this entire ordeal, my faith has never been stronger, mostly because I have been following your lead. I love you Grandpa.
Your Grandson,
Bo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home