Thursday, August 17, 2006

Tommy


Grandpa,
When I started thinking about what to write, I could only think of wonderful memories. But, to write down all of my memories would take forever. So, I am going to share some of my most special memories.
The first memory is sharing the same name with two great men, you and my dad. I hope that I can carry on the legacy, that you and your father have set before me, through my son. My eagle project and all the help you gave me, Thank You! I love the picture of us when you had the Tommy shirt on, that picture is hanging in my room and I look at it every day. I remember spending the night at your house and then waking up early to go get donuts in your red Mercedes. Also watching Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy, and any little clip that you wanted us to see. But, one of my most cherished memories is getting to do all of those work projects with you, whether it be building a room or just painting a wall, the time we have spent together is Priceless and will always be remembered. I love you so much! I hope that someday I can grow up to be as nice and great as you are. I hope that when my son has a son and I become a grandfather, my grandson will look up to me just as I look up to you. I love you!
Love,
Tommy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home